Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Spring Essentials 2012 Part 2

As promised; here is the second edition.  Aren't you glad you didn't have to wait long?  I was inspired by a subdued palette with classic tones.  Okay, I'll admit it.  I usually go for muted and subdued; if you haven't noticed already.  So sue me.  It's what I'm currently coveting.  So enjoy.  Photos are courtesy of the websites listed below.


Top (left to right): Rag & Bone the pocket tee
                            Lomography P-Sharan STD pinhole camera
                            A.P.C. chic sweatshirt
                            A.P.C. vintage parka

Bottom (left to right): Rag & Bone skinny raw jean
                                Asos Scotch & Soda foldable shopper bag
                                A.P.C. striped merino wool pullover
                                Women by Common Projects moccassins

No comments:

Post a Comment