Friday, May 18, 2012

Fall Essentials 2012

I know; I'm jumping the gun here; but I can't help myself.  I love fall and winter clothing best.  It's just something about all that layering.  Sigh.  Is it Fall yet?  I hope summer flies by.  I truly detest the weather and fashion of summer.  So for all those who are in favor of the cooler months enjoy the fashion eye candy above and dream of cooler days.  Pictures are a courtesy of the websites listed below.  



Top left to right:  T by Alexander Wang Tencel Chambray shirt
                          Rag & Bone Selvage skinny jean
                          Rag & Bone Color Block Dakota sweatshirt
                          Burberry Brit Cropped Wool blended pea coat

Bottom left to right:  A.P.C. crewneck pocket sweater
                               Women by Common Projects laced shoes
                               Raquel Allegra perfect tee
                               Boss Carrera 5152 sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment